Saturday 14 December 2013

O Pretty!

The new colours of O beads arrived! I'm in L.O.V.E with Magic Apple, all my fave colours in one tiny sequin of adorability. I have been a bit slow getting the designs out, thanks to a wander down the bramble infested byway that is the annual accounts, mind numbingly time consuming as stray bits of paper are tracked and nailed down.
Koi Bracelet
But happily, this weekend sees two new designs finished and off to their new home. My friend Lynn has the lovely life of owning StitchnCraft Beads, and so to celebrate the arrival of O beads, these two designs will be exclusively available through her shop for a while.

Koi Bracelet is a simple way to wear and see O beads. The bracelet is worked in layers with a rich texture of O beads and a neat edging. There are instructions for three variations to create very different textures. Order your O beads and the pattern here.

O Pretty Pendant, is my new favourite accessory and for this design the O beads are used as cute accents to a bezel for a cabochon. I've designed the pendant to be reversible, with the cabochon framed on one side and a pretty mandala of colourful beadwork on the other.
Once I had the design completed, I couldn't resist working in some vintage sparkle and happily discovered that the bezel will also fit a Swarovski Polaris crystal. Some antiqued chain adds to the retro finish, this is the one I'm wearing all the time! This design is going to be available in Lynn's new product section from Monday 16th December, link to the site here.
O Pretty Pendant
O Pretty Vintage style